Pricing and availability are subject to change. Valid for new residents only.
Per the LURA, 80% (120) of our units must have a lease holder of 55 years of age, the other 20% of our units may be occupied by the normal workforce.
The management was excellent. Jessica was working tirelessly to help my husband and I get our apartment after the owner sold the house that we were living in with just a 1-month notice.- Certified Resident, Google